2007-07-19 News Release
Packaging container offers spice secure option
Snap Secure pack from RPC, a compact tamper-evident container, is ideal for packaging of Lions Foods Ltd herbs and spices.
A modified Snap Secure pack from RPC Market Rasen has given herbs and spices manufacturer Lions Foods Ltd a compact tamper-evident packaging container for the well-known Lion brand.
RPC Market Rasen’s patented Snap Secure design is commonly used in healthcare applications but, as General Sales Manager Ashley Salter explains, “its convenient design, excellent tamper evidence and recloseability also make it ideal for packaging of herbs and spices.”
Lions Foods Ltd has selected a 75ml Snap Secure, injection moulded in cream PP, for Lion Curry Powder and Dried Thyme. RPC Market Rasen made a number of modifications to maximise the pack’s suitability for the application. An outer ring has been added to the base of the pack for increased stability, whilst the lid is manufactured in 50% HDPE and 50% PP for improved capability with Lions Foods Ltd’s capping equipment.
The packaging containers are dry offset printed with distinctive and
colourful floral motifs, filled by Lions Foods Ltd, and shipped to Nigeria.
Specialize in custom injection moulding from initial concept sketch through
to the shelf.
Plastics Packaging Jobs - Post Employment Opportunity!
Click here to view more news headlines.
News / Resources
- RPC's Headstand Plastics Bottles on the Up
- Certification, Training and Courses from The American Management Association
- Small Quantity Specailist - Plastics, Metals, Tool Steel and ...
- Looking for a Study Program?
- All this Months News
- Changing Jobs? View a Wide Range of Real Estate Nationwide
- 2007 Ad-Aware release - anti-spyware protection
- Golf Equipment Manufacturer -Buy Direct and Save!
Copyright - Unless
otherwise stated all
contents of this web site are © 1998/2007 JOBWERX.COM.
– All Rights Reserved. For permission to reproduce any contents of this
web site, please advise our Syndication department: Log onto HELP